Skip to content
- To establish special multi-disciplinary and multi-institutional task forces to combat locally prevalent cancers, and to explore novel and effective therapeutics.
- To enhance infrastructure for early phase & large-scale clinical trial to assist new drugs and/or new indications development.
- To establish core laboratory and to recruit and train basic and clinical scientific staffs to support domestic cancer research.
- To promote international collaboration.
- To assist the Health Authority to develop cancer research and care policy.